Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Olive Oil isnt just for cooking anymore! This list of 10 Everyday Uses for Olive Oil offers tips on how Olive Oil is amazing for beauty, skin, hair, home remedies, and even around the house!
- Olive Oil isnt just for cooking anymore! This list of 10 Everyday Uses for Olive Oil offers tips on how Olive Oil is amazing for beauty, skin, hair, home remedies, and even around the house!”
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- This magnesium lotion is a miracle worker. I sleep better, have less anxiety and Im happier to be around too! The recipe is incredibly easy and ready in just 15 minutes! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Genius solutions to simple problems that only require normal stuff around the house.
- Tea parties are lots of fun for big and little kids. Get some great ideas for tea parties with your little ones using stuff you already have around the house!
- Whether you have a dedicated school room or just stash materials around the house, these organizing tips for your homeschooling space are sure to come in handy!
- Get soft and shiney hair without the chemicals! Get the cheapest recipe on the internet for homemade conditioner that costs just 2¢ per batch! Plus see why other recipes dont work! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- innovative Upcycled Chair Projects on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- The Most Unreal Real Housewives House Is on the Market DREAM ON AND ON AND ON….
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!