Photo via: daisiesandpie.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- DIY Skin Care | Follow these steps to to ensure that your skin is getting the most out of each product. If you will never reach their full impact. Learn how to use these anti aging natural skin care products in your morning and night time routine in the right order at http://www.purefiji.com/blog/right-order-wash-face/ | Coconut Oil For Natural Beauty
- Makeup Tutorials for Picture Perfect Selfies – Golden Goddess – Tips, Ideas, And Tricks For Makeup Tutorials For Pictures On Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, And Facebook. Try Step By Step Tutorials For Dark Lips, Natural Looks For Beauty In Blonde Hair, And How To Take A Beautiful Photo Or Photograph. Tips, Tricks, And Hacks For Different Faces, Brows, Hair, And Lashes For Selfies. Girls Need To Use Eyeliner To Get That Ariana Grande Or Kim Kardashian Look. http://thegoddess.com/makeup-tutorials-s
- Step 1 – First remove dark layer from your lips by using this homemade scrub This scrub can be made by mixing 1 tsp coconut oil with 1 tsp sea salt in a bowl. T
- Give your lips some much needed love with a Scrumptious DIY Lip Scrub Recipe. Homemade lip scrubs only require a few ingredients and are super easy to whip up!
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Meet Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, the 1Prestige Beauty Launch of 2015. A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one. With SPF 30, this non-chemical, mineral based makeup product is perfect for active women on-the-go. The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer, Complexion Rescue is available in 10 shades on bareMinerals.com