Photo via: homemademommy.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- These lovely rose lotion bars are easy to make and a wonderful addition to your homemade bath and beauty projects!
- Sun safety is often overlooked. If you are looking for an alternative to chemical laden store bought sunscreen, try this easy to make DIY homemade sunscreen made with natural ingredients. via @wdcornelison
- Lush Body Bars-These are more than just lotion bars. They are scrubby, exfoliant moisturizing bars for the shower.
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars – Moisturize your skin without chemicals and unnatural ingredients by using homemade coconut oil lotion bars. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil lotion bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Homemade Bug Repellent Lotion Bars – If youre planning to spend time outdoors this spring/summer, youll want to take these bug repellent lotion bars along with you. They nourish skin and are perfect for travel because they dont leak like sprays.
- Cool DIY Projects – DIY Lotion Bars Make Cool DIY Gifts. Learn How To Make Homemade Lotion Bars – Recipe Like Lush http://diyjoy.com/diy-lotion-bars
- How toxic is your sunscreen? Many ingredients in conventional sunblock are known to mess with your hormones. I have an easy DIY recipe for making your own natural sunscreen!