Photo via: youbrewmytea.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- 25 DIY Spa Recipes~ This would be fun to do some of these for a tweens birthday party! Great theme, and the guests could make some facial scrubs to take home. (There are free printables, too.)
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Another spinner said: Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- 25 Easy And Unique Homemade Soap Recipes that are even great for beginners. Contains great tutorials which include making soap with essential oils and more. With these easy soap recipes, they turn out so great and smell amazing. Awesome way to gift someone too!
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!