Photo via: littlehouseliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Hand Cream for Gardeners using easy to find ingredients and a simple process.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap. This is the best homemade soap and so easy to make!
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Homemade hand cream recipe: I made my own hand cream, and its so easy! Only 2 ingredients, and this DIY cream also makes such a nice gift. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com Christmas gifts DIY
- DIY Sugar Scrub cubes for the shower. So expensive to buy, pretty easy to make, really elegant to give!
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!
- Homemade Peppermint Vanilla Sugar Scrub. This is easy to make and perfect for DIY gift giving for Christmas or holidays!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!