Photo via: organicosmic.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- DIY Lip Scrub. Just tried this with vanilla extract and olive oil (it was whats on hand). Didnt come out as cute but scrubbed my lips just fine!
- add a tablespoon of sugar to a tablespoon of Baby Oil Gel and mixing it up to make an incredible hand and body scrub. It smells fantastic, it makes your hands as smooth as silk.
- Hand scrub – kind of like MaryKays Satin Hands…only cheaper! GREAT GIFT IDEA! – make, put in mason jar, tie with bow, add a tag!
- Our MidWestern Life: Homemade Liquid Hand Soap With Coconut Oil
- Homemade hand cream recipe: I made my own hand cream, and its so easy! Only 2 ingredients, and this DIY cream also makes such a nice gift. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com Christmas gifts DIY
- DIY Homemade Liquid Hand Soap. This is the best homemade soap and so easy to make!
- Ever wanted to try your hand at making your OWN makeup? Here are 18 homemade makeup recipes for you to try!:
- This simple DIY recipe can be used for your own skin or as a gift. Enjoy this Homemade Lavender and Lime Hand Soap!
- homemade hand sanitizer
- homemade body wash, hand wash etc… add coconut oil for added moisture
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad