Photo via: livesimply.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- DIY Deodorant with simple ingredients YOULL NEED: 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1/4 cup cornstarch (or arrowroot powder for sensitive skin), 1/4 cup baking soda, 1/8 -1/4 teaspoon essential oil (lavender and lemongrass are great!) TARAAAA!
- 4 ounces (120 ml) medium-hard Butter such as Shea, Mango, or Cupuacu 2 ounces (60 ml) light and moisturizing Carrier Oil, such as Apricot Kernel, Brazil Nut, or Watermelon Seed 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon (1.25 – 2.5 ml) Essential Oil or Plant-Based Fragrance Oil (optional) 1 teaspoon Arrowroot Powder, Corn Starch, or Silk Peptide Powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup each of organic • cocoa butter • shea butter • coconut oil • olive oil 1/2 teaspoon of essential oils (I used 1/4 each of grapefruit and lavender)
- Homemade Sugar Scrubs: – 3 cups sugar – 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. good quality oil (olive oil or nice non-smelly oil) – 10 drops of yummy-scented essential oil per jar (such as mandarin, peppermint, or lavender).
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Treat Choline-Damaged Hair Mix together 1 egg, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1/4 cup of a peeled cucumber. Cover you hair with the mixture and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. You’ll see your hair return to normal almost immediately. I have nit tried this, but I will this summer.
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results