Photo via: missclinic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 1 TBSP honey, 1 tsp nutmeg, 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix together, paste on face or just on spots and let sit for 30 minutes. Apparently acne scars are supposed to go away, well see. Ive only been using it for a week and it has already done wonders for my oily, zit prone skin. Try it once, I dare you. -Erika
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- 10 Best Face Masks for Glowing Skin Who doesn’t want a soft and glowing skin without spending much amount on beauty products or parlors? So, here are the best homemade face masks with the simple ingredients that available in your kitchen cupboard.
- Coconut oil and turmeric face mask – : This face pack is very good for lightening your skin tones by moisturizing and hydrating it. It helps to reduce your blem
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Best Foundations To Try Today – Cool New Foundation Brands and Reviews – These Are The Best Foundations For Oily Skin, Drugstore Dupes and Cheap Knockoffs, High End Designer Brands. Full Coverage, 24 Hour Long Lasting, Hydrating, Antiaging and Wrinkle Reducing Formulas – Sephora Makeup, Smashbox, NYC, NYX, ELF, Makeup Forever and More. Summer And Winter, And Can Help You Achieve A Matte Look, Or Help Cover Up Acne Scars. We Make Sure They Are Long Lasting and Can Be Found At The Drug Store If Ap