Photo via: petitelefant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Deep Conditioning Molasses Hair Mask This deep conditioning molasses hair mask combines Iron and Copper rich molasses with protein packed yogurt to nourish and strengthen hair.
- doTERRA Essential Oil DIY Deep Hair Conditioner Recipe DIY Beauty doTERRA Essential Oil Recipes
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- 22 Best Beauty Tips for 2017 -How To Use Egg White To Remove Upper Lip Hair -The Best Ever Skincare and Makeup Tips for all different faces -Awesome and Simple Looks for Life with Coconut Oil, Drugstore Makeup, Anti Aging Makeup and Style Ideas for the Coming Year – https://www.thegoddess.com/best-beauty-tips-2017/
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- DIY Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
- Homemade Leave-In Conditioner Hair Detangler. This stuff works great! ONLY three ingredients!
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- coconut milk leave in conditioner / hair mist for soft, shiny moisturized hair – homemade beauty DIY
- Get soft and shiney hair without the chemicals! Get the cheapest recipe on the internet for homemade conditioner that costs just 2¢ per batch! Plus see why other recipes dont work! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Mix a soothing face mask from cucumber and egg white. | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- Pore-Obliterating Egg White Mask | Easy, DIY Face Masks – SELF diybeauty