Photo via: petitelefant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Deep Conditioning Molasses Hair Mask This deep conditioning molasses hair mask combines Iron and Copper rich molasses with protein packed yogurt to nourish and strengthen hair.
- doTERRA Essential Oil DIY Deep Hair Conditioner Recipe DIY Beauty doTERRA Essential Oil Recipes
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- DIY Coconut Oil Deep Conditioner
- Get soft and shiney hair without the chemicals! Get the cheapest recipe on the internet for homemade conditioner that costs just 2¢ per batch! Plus see why other recipes dont work! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- coconut milk leave in conditioner / hair mist for soft, shiny moisturized hair – homemade beauty DIY
- Homemade Leave-In Conditioner Hair Detangler. This stuff works great! ONLY three ingredients!
- Need an all-natural way to re-freshen your hair between shampoos? This Homemade Leave-In Hair Conditioner contains a powerful combination of coconut oil and essential oils to moisturize, soften and detangle your hair, but without weighing your hair down.
- Pore-Obliterating Egg White Mask | Easy, DIY Face Masks – SELF diybeauty
- Egg white face mask is an excellent way to tighten the pores, treat blackheads and acne, and also give a temporary face-lift || Recommended fortnightly to keep the wrinkles away for a long time
- Mix a soothing face mask from cucumber and egg white. | 27 Insanely Easy Two-Ingredient DIYs
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!