Photo via: sixdollarfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo – COCONUT MILK and HONEY | Discover the South Pacifics secret for beautiful hair with this ultra nourishing, hydrating shampoo. Natural coconut cleansers effortlessly remove buildup while exotic extracts nourishes hair and scalp – restoring bounce and shine for healthy looking hair. Sulphate free. SHOP https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-sp.html?attribs=Hair | Coconut Oil | Natural Skin Care Products
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- Sun safety is often overlooked. If you are looking for an alternative to chemical laden store bought sunscreen, try this easy to make DIY homemade sunscreen made with natural ingredients. via @wdcornelison
- This simple All Natural Homemade Shampoo for Kids is surprisingly easy to make and a real bargain too! Check out the simple DIY instructions here: