Photo via: coffeecupsandcrayons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Vanilla Bean Homemade Body Scrub. Delicious scent and perfect for making smooth skin!
- Leftover brewed coffee and grape seed oil scrub. Just add a drop of your favorite essential oil. Twice a week.
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Homemade Coffee Scrub and Mask Recipe for glowing skin
- DIY Vanilla Coffee Sugar Body Scrub. An awesome homemade gift idea for Mothers Day!
- Homemade Bulletproof Coffee Body Scrub
- Home Made Coffee Tanning Spray. Smells so good, and leaves your skin with a nice glow
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Coffee Sugar Scrub Cubes – exfoliate and replenish moisture with these coffee sugar scrub cubes. They make a great handmade gift for Christmas!