Photo via: naturalhealingmagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Detoxifying pads (or patches) have a double effect: they stimulate the reflex points of the foot and absorb toxins. See how you can make them at home.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Homemade Peppermint Foot Scrub: A Easy DIY Valentines Day Gift Idea! Here’s an easy, natural way to make your foot scrub. This is a great gift idea or perfect for your pampering kit! Make your own homemade peppermint foot scrub. A Worthey Read
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- If you can never seem to find a lotion that suits your skin type, try making some lotion yourself using one of these recipes. Its a lot easier, and a lot more fun, than you may realize! | How to Make Homemade Body Lotion from LoveToKnow
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- These 3 easy DIY all-natural bath and body gift sets are made with essential oils and all-natural ingredients. If you like making handmade gifts or use essential oils (or are thinking about using them) keep reading for how to make an all-natural beauty products gift set to give to loved ones (perfect for holiday gifts too!). Download the free printable labels to create an easy handmade gift for the ladies in your life! Grapefruit bath tub detox, grapefruit sugar scrub, grapefruit body butter…
- DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Green Tea Detox Bath Salts – How to Take a Detox Bath + Benefits of a Detox Bath. These bath salts make a great treat for your skin and great for homemade gifts when you put it in a pretty jar @goodlifeeats www.goodlifeeats.com
- DIY Body Wash using Coconut Oil and Honey Homemade body wash will help you in living more natural life, avoids chemicals or toxins damaging your skin, easy to prepare and use, cost affordable and can be used for everyone in the home.
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- Cleanse your skin while leaving it silky, smooth and completely moisturized using a homemade natural coconut oil body wash.
- DIY overnight facial to brighten, enhance and moisturize your skin. DIYbeauty natural beautytips// In need of a detox? 10% off using our discount code Pin10 at www.ThinTea.com.au