Photo via: naturalhealingmagazine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- How To Make Homemade Cleansing Pads for Oily Skin – One Good Thing by Jillee
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- Quick fixers. Breakout busters. At-home spa. Face masks are a skin care go-to, so here’s the scoop on 4 of our faves. Mud masks are purifying, plus they exfoliate your skin when you remove them. Clay masks naturally detox by unclogging pores and absorbing extra oil. Peel-off masks help draw out impurities. And paper masks make for easy troubleshooting, thanks to serum-soaked sheets. Choose based on your skin’s needs—from hydrating to calming, soothing to anti-aging—and soak in the benefits.
- DIY overnight facial to brighten, enhance and moisturize your skin. DIYbeauty natural beautytips// In need of a detox? 10% off using our discount code Pin10 at www.ThinTea.com.au
- Natural Homemade Deodorant – Learn how to make natural homemade deodorant using essential oils and other natural materials that are safe to your body.
- DIY Detox Bath … Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels. DIY Beauty Health Baths Detoxes
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Beach Body Polish a refreshing scrub with sea salt and minerals to nourish and cleanse your skin – The Nourished Life
- Foods that cleanse your liver – Good health isnt complicated, you just need to give your body the right nutritional tools and it will take care of itself. Our mission at SevenPoint2® is to positively impact world health through the Health Made Simple program, and the Sevenpoint2® product line! – http://saksa.sevenpoint2.com/weight-loss-made-simple.html?country=cz&language=en
- Heres how to make a sweetly whimsical DIY fairy house planter from a terra cotta pot & other inexpensive items. Its really easy, so why not give it a try?