Photo via: scjohnson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Want to make soap but not mess with lye? This simple, homemade DIY Citrus Soap is the perfect answer. Easy project to do with kids! Makes great gifts.
- Give your budding graffiti artist the finest gear this spring with these DIY Sidewalk Chalk Pops. Your toddler will doodle for days with these homemade craft supplies. Have your kiddo take note that while these chalk pops may look like delicious lollipops, theyâre made for sketching, not snacking.
- 10-Minute DIY Peaches and Cream Soap (it smells AMAZING!) – a quick and easy craft project! Makes a great homemade gift idea!
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- This DIY Dollar Tree mirrored centerpiece project can be made with items bought from the Dollar Tree. I love this mirrored box because it can be changed from season to season, or even decorated for the holidays! It’s super easy to make and looks great on a dining room table.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- Cute Valentines card – Youve got mail – Detailed Handmade Gift Please read reviews of our products on our old shop here: shop3xu.etsy.com This listing is for one matchbox. This is a great alternative to a Valentine/Anniversary card. Surprise your loved ones with a cute private message hidden in these beautifully decorated matchboxes! Each item is hand made from a real matchbox(*). The designs are hand drawn, printed on paper and then hand assembled to give each individual matchbox that spe…