Photo via: becoration.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If youre working with a small space (or a teeny-weeny one), you probably dont have a dedicated entry in your home, and you may not have room beside your door for even a narrow bench or console table
- An AMAZING workout to sculpt all those sexy back muscles! Banish the back fat HERE!
- Fashion Blog Style Ideas For Fashionistas This Fashion blog is all about style and beauty. I have curated many looks for any occasion and here you will find some of… Nail Design, Nail Art, Nail Salon, Irvine, Newport Beach
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself If Youre Unsure About Inviting a Wedding Guest | Cutting down your wedding guest list isnt as fun as dress shopping or creating your registry. But it doesnt have to be as stressful as it seems! Once you create a master list of everyone youre thinking about inviting, here are some questions to help you confirm your final number.
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- Landscaping can be expensive, but there are ways to create an inviting outdoor space on a budget. Ive put together 20 Backyard Ideas that wont break the bank or your back.
- Inexpensive, highly effective way to clean your brushes (and lengthen the amount of time they keep working for you) using products you already have at home. Makeup brush care doesnt require buying expensive cleaners!
- Searching for some DIY raised garden bed ideas? Here are some easy plans on how to make cheap raised garden bed with free pallets. Great for small spaces or even a community garden!
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- This Garden Spiral is a great way to create a vegetable garden when you only have a small space to work with. Plus it looks pretty in the yard – a great conversation piece! | http://OHMY-CREATIVE.COM