Photo via: staywildorganics.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- Underarms dark skin beauty is one of the nightmares because of which many women are shy and avoid going out in public with sleeveless dresses or tops or straps. The reasons for the underarm skin is a darker color than the body varies, depending on the health, skin care cosmetics or hair removal method of …
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- Between Pinterest, the popularity of beauty bloggers, and the amount of makeup apps out there that can make one look flawless in seconds, it’s easy to forget how many makeup beginners there are. For every girl who can post an Instagram video of herself applying a gorgeous cat-eye in mere seconds, there are 10 girls out there who are struggling to even apply just a straight line of regular eyeliner.
- You’ll look great no matter what the holidays throw at you with these 10 makeup essentials. Weve paired the hottest brands with tried-and-true favorites to give you the perfect mix, and you don’t even have to go all over town to get them all! That’s the beauty of CVS Pharmacy.
- 33 Makeup Tips and Tricks To Make You Look Less Tired – Look Younger and Less Tired – Eye Bags and Oily Skin? Check Out These Makeup Tips and Tricks to Make You Look Less Tired. Great Tips, Beauty Products and How Tos for All Types of Faces – thegoddess.com/makeup-tips-look-less-tired
- Here is an example of how Botox and fillers can help you age backwards and still look natural. In the left image, from 2012, Kate Middletons crows feet, forehead wrinkles, and undereye hollows have aged her face. In the right image, taken more recently in 2016, her wrinkles are gone, her complexion is smooth, and she looks like a more radiant and gorgeous version of herself. Injectables and medical-grade skincare can keep you looking healthy, natural, and youthful even as the years fly by. P…