Photo via: thehomemadelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- This is my favorite DIY dry shampoo recipe for dark hair; gets rid of the greasy shine and adds a ton of volume so you can style your hair just like normal! (Works for light hair too, just leave out the cocoa powder)
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- Love it! You dont smell like baby powder, you add a bit more volume and the oil is absorbed for the day!! – How to Make Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair Cornstarch, cocoa and cinnamon or essential oil
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…