Photo via: thepeachyrose.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eating foods that are processed and high in sugar not only take a toll on your waistline, but they also affect the appearance of your skin. Consuming foods with healthy, natural ingredients can dramatically improve your complexion and help the fight against premature ageing. Healthy skin cells can be achieved by consuming the right amount of nutrients everyday. Natural and organic foods and beverages will boost radiance and help prevent sudden breakouts.
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…