Photo via: thebestdiy.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If you have taken a door off, why not recycle it. This would be an easy build to add a small shelf at the bottom and an upper shelf at the top. Add a mirror and it would be adorable anywhere in your house.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Impulse Cosmetics | 10 Cult Beauty Brands On Etsy You Had No Idea Existed Sure, this shop has a lot of eyeshadows, but its lipsticks are some of the best things on Etsy. The Opaque Matte Lipsticks ($6.99) have great, bold coverage and range from black to pastel green.
- the mint color have been so good to us this summer with this denim bottom down shirt it had to be brought unto fall. this is diffidently a tread for fall that would be love to rock by you guys.
- Amazing, best ever method of removing nail polish could have saved a bunch of time and $ had I known this earlier
- How to Build a Dog Potty Area…at my next house, I will have one of these. No lawn bombs.
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- I’m really excited to share my homemade facial cleanser. Like many, I have acne-prone skin (which fluctuates with hormones) and winter-eczema. Since using a combo my homemade facial cleanser and homemade face moisturizer, my hormonal pimples, and eczema are no more–I’m not kidding. I’ve really had great results with this combo, and I sincerely hope someone …
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!