Photo via: yardenvy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Outdoor deck lighting using rope lights
- 10 Outdoor Lighting Decoration Ideas for a Shabby Chic Garden. 6 is Lovely Outdoor Lighting
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- If you are looking for modern outdoor furniture, this is a great collection. It includes affordable and bold items youll love to have on your patio! via @diy_candy
- Awesome summer hammocks | DIY hammock tutorial and hammocks you can buy | Great for your yard, backyard, indoor, camping, etc. Multi person hammocks, double hammock, single hammock, etc. Really cool and unique hammocks that look awesome and are functional | Outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, or yard.
- I love this– use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it.
- DIY Mason Jar Solar LIghts | Spruce up your patio with this easy DIY Solar Light project. Easy to make. See the tutorial on Todays Creative Life
- The EASIEST and cheapest way to hang DIY outdoor curtains, DIY porch curtains, DagmarBleasdale.com
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Give thanks this year with an outdoor dinner party! Decorate your tablescapes accordingly with all the beautiful leaf colors! Set your tabletops with our gorgeous custom dishes at https://www.sashanicholas.com/shop-all/weave-24k-gold-rimmed-monogrammed-salad-plate/ | Thanksgiving Entertaining Ideas | Dinnerware | Tablescapes | China | Dining AlFresco, Especially As The Weather Gets Crisp & My Beloved Maple Tree Turns Golden Orange
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- If you love entertaining outdoors, a drink dispenser is a must-have addition to your next party. Its the perfect way to serve refreshing summer drinks, like freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade sangria, and it makes it easy for guests to help themselves throughout the evening.