Photo via: blupla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There’s something about doilies that I like even though they are kind of old fashioned. Here a some cute ways that you can take an ordinary doily and make something decorative for your home! DIY home decorating ideas, easy crafts, cottage style
- Fall(in’) for Baby Shower (+ DIY Watercolor Balloons!) | studiodiy.com
- How to Make a Pacifier Clip | In this post, I share a fun and easy tutorial for making classy and pretty pacifier clips for your little one. Use any type of fabric you want, and coordinate them with your babys outfits. They make great baby shower gifts t
- Perfect handmade gift for the holidays! DIY a flannel and fringe scarf that any girl would love to wear. http://www.ehow.com/ehow-crafts/blog/make-a-handmade-plaid-flannel-and-fringe-scarf/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Shabby Chic Tin Can and Lace Centerpiece idea – these would be cheap and easy craft idea to make for a wedding, baby shower or banquet!
- This Homemade Lavender Essential Oils Body Lotion is perfect after a stressful day at work, or smoothing on baby to help relax them and maybe sleep better! | DIY Ideas, Natural Beauty You Can Do Yourself, Pinned by Femallay
- Curtain tie back, nursery, baby girl, DIY
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- Great gift ideas for a newborn baby, 1 month old baby and 2 month old baby! Perfect for stocking stuffers, Christmas or birthdays!
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- 40 Creative And Cute Rustic Bridal Shower Ideas | HappyWedd.com
- The Beauty Goddess: Natural face mask to almost INSTANTLY get rid of acne/scars, Even if it looks like baby poop.