Photo via: followpics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Homemade Stress Relief Body Cream. Oh how I want to try making some of this! Would love to use some of the scents my daughter uses in her soaps. 🙂
- Awesome summer hammocks | DIY hammock tutorial and hammocks you can buy | Great for your yard, backyard, indoor, camping, etc. Multi person hammocks, double hammock, single hammock, etc. Really cool and unique hammocks that look awesome and are functional | Outdoor furniture for your backyard, patio, or yard.
- The salon I work at asked me to come up with a design solution for a blank wall. I needed something that would make the wall stand out as clients walked by, but…
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- the mint color have been so good to us this summer with this denim bottom down shirt it had to be brought unto fall. this is diffidently a tread for fall that would be love to rock by you guys.
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- This DIY perfect skin mask recipe will give you the BEST skin you’ve had in years! Whether you have acne prone skin, aging skin, oily skin, and even dry skin, this mask will and DOES work for every skin type! Because of its all natural ingredients, it’s cheap to make, and you probably already have… Read More »
- This week I finished a custom corner bed frame for my two daughters who share a room. (I still have to build the corner nightstand part) I was inspired by the Pottery Barn Corner-Bed-Frame in the picture below. What you will need for this project: 2 IKEA Kallax Shelving…
- Hammock Swing Bed made by beach rope