Photo via: totalbeauty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Tape To Clean Up Glitter Fallout DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Makeup EyeMakeup EyeShadow Eyes
- Super Easy Nail Art Ideas for Beginners – Red to Black Gradient Tutorial KELLI MARISSA – Simple Step By Step DIY Tutorials And Pictures For Nailart. Ideas For Every Style, All Hair Colors, Sparkle, Valentines, And other Awesome Products To Make It DIY and Super Easy – https://www.thegoddess.com/nail-art-ideas-beginners
- Already pining for Christmas? Give your summer nude nails that holiday cheer with a neutral manicure accented with just a touch of gold sparkly glitter.
- Consider making floral or glitter table numbers…
- 4th of July nails – Love all the glitter but I wouldnt do all those stars! Maybe just one star.
- Purple w/ glitter accent
- Subtle pink with a touch of glitter
- Clear Transparent Rainbow Glitter Slime by AzaraAmpora on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/452411190/clear-transparent-rainbow-glitter-slime
- Glitter Icicle Candle Holders. Pretty for winter, even Christmas.
- Easy decoupage glitter plates! These fun plates were found at Target, and I just used Mod Podge and glitter to create a fun DIY craft or gift!
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- Give your photo booth props a uniform, clean look with a simple coat of sparkle! + 17 Glitter Wedding Ideas for Your Inner Glam Bride