Photo via: blog.gardeningknowhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- Its easy to make your own potting soil for container gardening! This simple four-ingredient recipe is perfect for growing vegetables, herbs and flowers.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Adding compost to your soil is considered essential for sustainable food production. Even if you dont garden, you can slim down your trash with this list of 100 things you can compost.
- Most women dont know how many samples are available online. If you ever want to try a new product, you can just check online first to see who is giving it away.
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- The ultimate facercise: Forget Botox, nips and tucks… in just six days you can get a younger, firmer face – naturally Nice Picture!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!