Photo via: justnaturalskincare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- Thin and Bald Hair Magic!!! Grow Your Hair Fast With Only 3 Ingredients
- Are you missing your hair? There is a real fact that natural essential oils have amazing abilities to grow new hair. A good hair loss shampoo made with natural herbs, essentials and vitamins can quickly and easily make your hair grow.
- Coconut Oil- Makes your hair really soft and makes it grow crazy fast. – I have been doing this for YEARS (and am actually doing it now…lol) Works wonders!!!
- The all natural ingredients in this DIY egg mask for hair growth work together to strengthen dry, brittle strands, moisturize the scalp, and enrich the hair with proteins.
- Having strong nails is a desire to everyone, especially for women but if you’re one among those suffering from dull, brittle and unhealthy nails. Generally, nails are made of keratin, a high water protein that makes your nails soft and shiny but due to an insufficiency of this protein will affect your nails and makes them …
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Some of the products we use on our skin, are not healthy for our skin. Confusing eh? These unhealthy skincare products are the reason behind why your skin suddenly feels tight, taught and sensitive. Today, Im going to be talking you through why your skin is getting that tight feeling, which un-healthy skincare products are causing it and what you can do to reverse outta, skin tight alley… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-Ju
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.