Photo via: homeguides.sfgate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lemon Meringue Pie Bath Bombs are the perfect uplifting gift. Great for a busy mom or someone who just needs their day brightened a bit. The smell of creamy sweet vanilla teamed with fresh lemon is good enough to eat and hard to be in a bad mood smelling.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Metallic tile! Beautiful and creative tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house! Absolutely gorgeous!
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- **Homemade Green Tea Sugar Scrub** This Scrub is AWESOME! I love the smell and it is SO easy to make. You probably have EVERYTHING you need. Plus you can make this DIY version for Pennies…WAY less expensive than the retail version. DIYbeauty
- Learn how to clean makeup brushes without any special cleaners. You might already have something just as good in your house!
- 10 Best Face Masks for Glowing Skin Who doesn’t want a soft and glowing skin without spending much amount on beauty products or parlors? So, here are the best homemade face masks with the simple ingredients that available in your kitchen cupboard.
- You can add any service as clean sink to racks and old pipe joints can be used for water and drainage. Storage and units will offer enough space for keeping kitchen tools and things. You can place outdoor wooden pallet kitchen on a floor created out of pallets to give a traditional attraction.
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- 25 Easy And Unique Homemade Soap Recipes that are even great for beginners. Contains great tutorials which include making soap with essential oils and more. With these easy soap recipes, they turn out so great and smell amazing. Awesome way to gift someone too!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Great kitchen makeover. She has great tips for every other room in the house too!