Photo via: coastalshowerdoors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gorgeous shower features a gray subway tile surround accented with white grout.
- gray cabinets, farm sink, subway tile, sconce, cotton wreath on barn door, sisal rug, floor tiles
- White and brown bathroom features white subway tiles that dominate most of the walls lined with a brass towel bar alongside white and brown buffalo check pattern tile floor.
- DIY grandy sliding door console table or entertainment center. DIY barn door hardware tutorial. Farmhouse decor and decorating ideas. How to decorate around a TV. Fixer upper decor
- Create a serene kitchen setting with a light and cheery hue inspired by the sky. This airy, bright blue paint lightens the look of the deep espresso floors and complements the clean white cabinets, marble countertops, and classic subway tiles. Paint Color: Quietude SW612, Sherwin-Williams.
- stick on subway tile, diy backsplash
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- A beautiful modern bathroom renovation with chrome and matte black faucets, sleek modern fixtures and natural wood accents. Beautiful transformation! Subway tile with black grout, wood grain tile, chandelier above tub, matte black faucet, matte black lig
- Antique shabby chic style chair | European look for distressed look | living room music room combo | Small Seattle condo home tour: Living Room. A virtual home tour of our little 757 square foot condo in the city. Family friendly farmhouse style on a modern backdrop.
- Build this Sliding Barn Door Console! Its perfect for any room! Hide your TV and add tons of storage! Free plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How To DIY A Lightweight Sliding Barn Door vintagerevivals
- DIY Mason Jar Solar LIghts | Spruce up your patio with this easy DIY Solar Light project. Easy to make. See the tutorial on Todays Creative Life