Photo via: joyoushealth.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- 14 Cultivating Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Beautiful Skin & Hair. | Ideahacks.com
- Give your summertime skin a natural boost with this luxurious whipped green tea and coconut oil moisturizer recipe!
- DIY green tea and baking soda exfoliating mask. Mix this with water, milk, olive oil, or honey, depending on your skin type.
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins
- This is a natural solution for curing cough and bronchitis which has been examined and confirmed to have highly effective results against these conditions. It only contains water, honey and bananas and is especially good for curing children (and adults as well). Recipe Video
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- Top 10 Green Tea Benefits for Skin & Hair
- The perfect peachy pink lip color for ladies with fair skin and green eyes…Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick in Rose Tea Creme No.17
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.