Photo via: joyoushealth.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- The Topical Benefits of Green Tea- DIY Green Tea Toner- Green Tea Toner is an awesome way to help control oily, acne prone skin. Green tea has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, & styptic. greentea toner tonerrecipe beauty
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- Give your summertime skin a natural boost with this luxurious whipped green tea and coconut oil moisturizer recipe!
- 14 Cultivating Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Beautiful Skin & Hair. | Ideahacks.com
- DIY green tea and baking soda exfoliating mask. Mix this with water, milk, olive oil, or honey, depending on your skin type.
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins
- This is a natural solution for curing cough and bronchitis which has been examined and confirmed to have highly effective results against these conditions. It only contains water, honey and bananas and is especially good for curing children (and adults as well). Recipe Video
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Green Tea Detox Bath Salts – How to Take a Detox Bath + Benefits of a Detox Bath. These bath salts make a great treat for your skin and great for homemade gifts when you put it in a pretty jar @goodlifeeats www.goodlifeeats.com
- Top 10 Green Tea Benefits for Skin & Hair