Photo via: pinsandprocrastination.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. Its an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. It’s an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …