Photo via: holisticsaffron.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wanting to make your own DIY Body Butter? Then how about trying out this DIY Green Tea & Citrus Body Butter recipe! Perfect for dry skin!!
- DIY green tea and baking soda exfoliating mask. Mix this with water, milk, olive oil, or honey, depending on your skin type.
- Top 10 Green Tea Benefits for Skin & Hair
- Sakura Bath Bombs. Made with nourishing matcha green tea & softly scented with cherry blossom oil. Bath time will never be the same!
- Green Tea Toner Recipe for beautiful skin! Especially good for acne-prone or dull/dry skin!
- Give your summertime skin a natural boost with this luxurious whipped green tea and coconut oil moisturizer recipe!
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Natural sunscreen made with infused green tea
- Green Tea Repairing Eye Cream for Dark Circles
- how to make green tea body scrub cups HowTo DIY greentea scrub beauty
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.
- Easy green tea sugar scrub with all the benefits of green tea and only three ingredients. Add essential oils for a nice aroma