Photo via: holisticsaffron.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Topical Benefits of Green Tea- DIY Green Tea Toner- Green Tea Toner is an awesome way to help control oily, acne prone skin. Green tea has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, & styptic. greentea toner tonerrecipe beauty
- Wanting to make your own DIY Body Butter? Then how about trying out this DIY Green Tea & Citrus Body Butter recipe! Perfect for dry skin!!
- DIY Lavender Eucalyptus Green Tea Detox Bath Salts – How to Take a Detox Bath + Benefits of a Detox Bath. These bath salts make a great treat for your skin and great for homemade gifts when you put it in a pretty jar @goodlifeeats www.goodlifeeats.com
- DIY green tea and baking soda exfoliating mask. Mix this with water, milk, olive oil, or honey, depending on your skin type.
- How to Make a Homemade Green Tea & Honey Body Scrub DIY beauty homemade
- Top 10 Green Tea Benefits for Skin & Hair
- Sakura Bath Bombs. Made with nourishing matcha green tea & softly scented with cherry blossom oil. Bath time will never be the same!
- Give your summertime skin a natural boost with this luxurious whipped green tea and coconut oil moisturizer recipe!
- Green Tea Toner Recipe for beautiful skin! Especially good for acne-prone or dull/dry skin!
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- how to make green tea body scrub cups HowTo DIY greentea scrub beauty
- Easy green tea sugar scrub with all the benefits of green tea and only three ingredients. Add essential oils for a nice aroma