Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For an airy alternative to traditional indoor wreaths, wire fern fronds onto a single-wire wreath ring. More details on this woodland greens scene: http://www.midwestliving.com/holidays/christmas/woodland-inspired-christmas-menu/?page=8
- DIY Autumn Smudge Sticks – learn how to make your own bohemian air fresheners with dried flowers like: Lavender, Purple Sage & Sweetgrass. Rosemary, Cinnamon & Sage. Thyme & Cinnamon Sticks.
- Leaves in shades of copper and red brighten a traditional wreath. More holiday wreaths: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/beautiful-holiday-wreaths/?page=27,0
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- Check out how to make this easy DIY Ornament Wreath this Christmas- and theres no hot glue gun required!
- How To Make A Seed Packet Wreath || Woirthing Court
- How to Make a Beautiful Succulents Wreath. See how to use cactus plants and succulents to make a natural and organic wreath.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Love autumn tablescape accents | Dinnerware | China
- 13 Awesome DIY Hula Hoop Wreaths | Pretty my Party