Photo via: happydealhappyday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For an airy alternative to traditional indoor wreaths, wire fern fronds onto a single-wire wreath ring. More details on this woodland greens scene: http://www.midwestliving.com/holidays/christmas/woodland-inspired-christmas-menu/?page=8
- DIY Autumn Smudge Sticks – learn how to make your own bohemian air fresheners with dried flowers like: Lavender, Purple Sage & Sweetgrass. Rosemary, Cinnamon & Sage. Thyme & Cinnamon Sticks.
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- Leaves in shades of copper and red brighten a traditional wreath. More holiday wreaths: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/beautiful-holiday-wreaths/?page=27,0
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- How to Make a Beautiful Succulents Wreath. See how to use cactus plants and succulents to make a natural and organic wreath.
- How To Make A Seed Packet Wreath || Woirthing Court
- Check out how to make this easy DIY Ornament Wreath this Christmas- and theres no hot glue gun required!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Love autumn tablescape accents | Dinnerware | China
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Spring Wreath DIY!! Super easy to make.