Photo via: boxed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Honey By now you can probably guess what were going to tell you, right? Buying in bulk and packaging in scrumptious little jars is a clear winner on the wedding favor routes you can take.
- My favorite DIY liquid eyeliner. Visit our blog to view the recipe! I personally use this liquid eyeliner each time I apply makeup. Its so easy and saves a ton of money!
- Castile soap is one of the most versatile cleaning products in existence. It’s natural and it can be used for anything from cleaning your hardwood floors to washing your hair. There’s no reason to expose yourself to harsh chemicals when you can clean with this green alternative. Using Castile soap actually saves you quite a bit of money as well. Read on as eBay breaks down the many uses of this miracle soap.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Our customizable wedding koozies offer a unique and fun way to thank your guests! This product is offered in 45 product colors with 23 imprint colors to choose from, your options are endless! Every wedding koozie order also comes with a FREE complimentary bride & groom koozie! Use coupon code PINFREESHIP and receive FREE Ground Shipping in the Continental United States! Code is not valid with other coupon codes and is valid through April 4, 2017!
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- Over 700 gorgeous + original impressive bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations in styles ranging from modern to classic to elegant, glam, rustic and even boho chic. In any color and just about any fonts you can imagine. Plus add matching envelope liners, address labels and coordinating color envelopes to complete the look. Your guests will be talking about your invitations long after the event. Wow them with beautiful invitations. Only at digibuddha.com.
- Paint nailpolish designs onto a ziploc bag and then peel them off and place them on your nail!! Finish with top coat.
- Ok, here�s how to do it! Here�s how to save a TON of money per month! It�s really simple, it�s really easy�. and I�ll give you a hint: It has to do with FOOD! Ye�
- FREE Downloadable Wedding Planning Checklist that will help you plan your wedding from start to finish. Just follow this wedding timeline created by a wedding professional for real weddings.
- Touching Ways To Remember Lost Loved Ones At Your Wedding– Still trying to decide how I will honor those I have lost at my wedding. Cant decide which of these ideas to go with.
- Buy mesh bags from dollar store and fill with downy unstoppables then place in linen closet for fresh smelling towels and sheets all the time!