Photo via: skinnyfoxdetox.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Blueberry Exfoliating Sugar Scrub – Super simple DIY sugar scrub you can make with easy to find ingredients! Skin feels so soft and smooth after just one use.
- Get smooth, silky, and toned skin in just a few minutes with our super easy Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY!
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- 5 BEST OILY SKIN SCRUB – Scrubbing is very important to get rid of dead flaky skin and you should religiously follow it once a week to get smooth skin. READ MORE >> UNDERARM SCRUB – This DIY remedy will help you take care of dark underarms. This remedy if used regularly will surely help …
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Want to get a healthy skin without going to the spa? Heres how you can achieve the spa-like experience at home with the easy steps!