Photo via: thehomesteadinghippy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Comfrey known as one of the herbs to heal broken bones. This comfrey salve is a must have for your home herbal apothecary. The Homesteading Hippy via @homesteadhippy
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Top 10 Best Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks | Tired of lip stains that don’t last all day? Check out this post to learn more about the top 10 best lip stains that are smudge-free, intensely saturated and that last all day. Click for more! Lip stain | Liquid lipstick | | Long lasting lipstick | Best lipstick | Kat Von D | Sephora | Lip gloss | Matte lipstick | Makeup | Red lipstick | Nude lipsticks | Cream lip stains | Satin lip stain | Matte lippie | Best lipsticks | Best lip stains…
- Here are the 11 Best Rainbow Crafts for Kids. They’re sure to keep them busy and cheerful all year long!
- 22 Best Beauty Tips for 2017 -How To Use Egg White To Remove Upper Lip Hair -The Best Ever Skincare and Makeup Tips for all different faces -Awesome and Simple Looks for Life with Coconut Oil, Drugstore Makeup, Anti Aging Makeup and Style Ideas for the Coming Year – https://www.thegoddess.com/best-beauty-tips-2017/
- Looking to make some safe, natural lip scrubs? Here is a collection of some of the best that are out there, all in one place! via @simplynaturalma
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Another spinner said: Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma