Photo via: dontwastethecrumbs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- apply for 1 month 1 time per week. hair grows about 10 cm! mask recipe is very simple and is based on the fact that mustard bake, warming the skin of the head and causing a rush of blood to the hair follicles: 2 tablespoons dry mustard powder (available from the Department of spices) with hot water to dissolve 2 tablespoons of hot water 1 egg yolk 2 tablespoons olive (peach, burdock, and any other cosmetic oil) 2 teaspoons of sugar (the more sugar, the meaner)
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- This magnesium lotion is a miracle worker. I sleep better, have less anxiety and Im happier to be around too! The recipe is incredibly easy and ready in just 15 minutes! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal, and even out skin tone for under $7! You will need half a lemon, raw honey, and only 5-15 minutes. You will see the results immediately. Why does it work? Lemon is an astringent. It cleanses and shrinks pores. Raw honey has antibacterial properties. Lemon juice will also fade scars and dark spots.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- coconut milk leave in conditioner / hair mist for soft, shiny moisturized hair – homemade beauty DIY
- 10 Hacks That Will Instantly Make Your Beauty Products Better refinery29 http://www.refinery29.com/mixing-beauty-products-tipsslide-7 DIY A Hair Treatment: Conditioner + WaterIf youre looking to give your hair a little extra nourishment, prevent breakage, tame frizz, add moisture, all that good stuff — you might want to consider a leave-in conditioner. But you dont have to add another item to your shopping list. Simply get a spray bottle and mix one part conditioner with three parts wa…
- Just found this recipe on Pinterest. I adjusted the amounts so you get a bigger batch of Ocean Salt. Mix it up and store it in a little container. I plan on trying this in a few days. Fresh out of vodka in my household.
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make. What you need: