Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My mom made me brush my teeth once a week with baking soda to help keep them white! And were talking over ions ago I was doing this!
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- I adore this. Ive been doing some intimate wedding research and this how Id have my table set up at cozy candle lit restaurant.
- Learn how to make beautiful and magical soaps at home! | Create Soap That Looks Like Crystals |See video and full written instructions here: http://gwyl.io/create-soap-looks-like-crystals/
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- A whole page full of DIY Beauty Recipes including this mega moisturizing lip balm! Another spinner said: Ive tried out a few of these ideas and they have all turned out great- much better quality and cheaper than anything you can find at the store! Pin now- make later!!
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- Everyone has toothbrushes from the dentists office that they never use to brush their teeth. Instead of throwing them away, try these tricks for hair, nails, and more.
- Nails made with weed in them! ❤
- Photo: Make sure to SHARE this so you can have the instructions SAVED to your timeline! Are yall ready to get them flip flops or sandals on? Dont hide those feet! Show them off! Here are some GREAT home remedies to keep the feet looking and smelling good! ♥ TREATING CRACKED HEELS & BLACKENED FEET ♥ 1. Put shaving cream on your feet. 2. In a bucket or sink, combine equal parts warm water and Listerine. 3. Soak a small hand towel in the solution of water and Listerine. 4. While the …