Photo via: sengerson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad
- Combine olive oil, ¼ cup of lemon juice, ¼ cup of white vinegar, and 1 tablespoon each of dried parsley and basil. Add in a ½ teaspoon of dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, cracked black pepper, and a dash of chopped garlic. Toss a pound of chicken breasts into the marinade for at least 10 stuffed minutes, and then grill or bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until juices run clear
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Over 100 Handmade Gifts that are perfect for Christmas gifts, birthday presents, and Mothers Day Gifts… These handmade gift ideas under five dollars are super easy to make, adorable, and affordable… MUST RE-PIN!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- My cousin’s beauty kit includes cleanser, toner, moisturizing lotion and sunscreen product. Am pretty sure there can be few more to the list. If you’re like me and love the frugal lifestyle, replace them by rose water. Before you rely completely on this home available remedy, let me disclose that for serious acne lesions consult a dermatologist. As it isn’t associated with any side-effects, you can give it a try. Jump to: How to use rose water for acnere
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Not sure what lipstick to wear with your date night makeup look for Valentines Day? Maybellines Inti-Matte Nudes Lipsticks are available in 10 warm, golden toned shades that are sure to flatter all complexions. This comfortable, matte lipstick formula will go with any makeup look for whatever date night youre having!
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.