Photo via: sengerson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- Are you looking for a natural and organic pesticide? As a gardener, I occasionally have run-ins with insects, especially aphids. When this happens, I have a safe and natural way to dispatch these devils. Garlic Pepper Tea. This simple recipe for Garlic Pepper Tea is safe for pets and people. | Popular Pins
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Not sure what lipstick to wear with your date night makeup look for Valentines Day? Maybellines Inti-Matte Nudes Lipsticks are available in 10 warm, golden toned shades that are sure to flatter all complexions. This comfortable, matte lipstick formula will go with any makeup look for whatever date night youre having!
- These Simple DIY Pool Noodle Playing Card Holder for Kids are crazy easy to make and are a solution to a common problem when you have kids. Try them the next time you are playing a card game!
- These Wet n Wild brushes are inexpensive. Many found in dollar stores. Yet they look so pretty ans elegant. But pink and white already has that going for the dual color combination. But they are actually decent brushes as a bonus. I have several and plan on buying a few more.
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.
- Raspberry Mango Sunrise Smoothie. This healthy drink recipe is sweet and tart and takes less than 10 minutes. Try making this for breakfast or as a post workout snack this spring and summer. (Click pin for recipe!)
- If your scenario is that you are left with little time to prepare for the love day because you had such a busy week. Here is a quick,easy and budget friendly decor and breakfast treat you can do for your family.Click for the tutorial.