Photo via: koriathome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Best Hair Braiding Tutorials – Big Braid + Instant Mermaid Hair Tutorial – Easy Step by Step Tutorials for Braids – How To Braid Fishtail, French Braids, Flower Crown, Side Braids, Cornrows, Updos – Cool Braided Hairstyles for Girls, Teens and Women – School, Day and Evening, Boho, Casual and Formal Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/hair-braiding-tutorials
- Ready for festival-ready braids? Watch Leigh Ann Says create this simple Deep Side Braid hairstyle with added volume from Garnier Fructis Texture Tease. Great for medium length or long hair! Finish with Garnier Fructis Sheer Set Hairspray for touchable hold.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- The Heart Braid | 37 Creative Hairstyle Ideas For Little Girls
- Hairstyles for medium length hair look especially flattering when they are wavy, and a beach wavy hairstyle is one of the trendiest options this season. We have a collection of chic beach wavy hairstyles and some styling tricks.
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- Plastic Spoon Rose… This could be very cool for something… not sure what but Im sure it will come in handy one of these days 🙂