Photo via: hotbeautyhealth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- These DIY modern plant stands a quickie little project that will give your patio or interiors a splash of modern cool. I love that this is repurposing something that tends to be in abundance by the end of summer: tomato cages. Whether you have old rusty c
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Just in case this happens to me someday…This is for anyone that has spider veins and need a home remedy …..How to take away spider veins on your legs…use mustard oil…warm and massage your feet and legs twice a day until veins are healed …the other remedies you have to eat or drink
- I made this essential oil spray to take with me on a recent trip to Florida. You wont believe all the uses I found for it!
- Scabs form as part of the normal healing process of all types of skin injury. A healing wound and its scab need to be handled with gentle care, especially if they are on your face. There are steps you should take so that your skin heals without permanent scars or other blemishes. | Tips for Healing Scabs on Your Face from LoveToKnow
- These tall pub chairs look great, whether you have them sitting at a counter or pair them with a pub table (which we’ll show you in another project plan). Plus, the chairs are comfortable thanks to the shaped seat and angled back. Neither of these great features makes the chairs difficult to build. FREE PLANS at buildsomething.com woodworking
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…