Photo via: canichangemylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Herbal Face Oil Recipe This amazing herbal face oil recipe uses Argan oil with essential oils like frankincense, myrrh, rose, and lavender to nourish and smooth skin.
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- DIY Dugout: “Frankincense Wrinkle Reducing Face Cream”
- Essential Oils for wrinkles … This would be expensive at first. Frankincense is spendy. Bit if it works….
- Headache Balm – Help soothe a headache with this simple DIY made with coconut oil, peppermint, lavender and frankincense essential oils.
- Essential oil blend to keep combination skin clear and glowing with lavender, frankincense and rosemary.
- Luxurious Easy Anti-wrinkle cream recipe using Frankincense essential oil by Young Living. See my before and after photos after just a month of using Frankincense essential oil.
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Create Your Personlized Face Serum with this FREE Step by Step Blueprint. face serum diy,best face serum, frankincense face serum, diy face serum essential oils, diy face serum recipe, how to use face serum, diy face serum for acne, face serum anti aging, face serum benefits, face serum oily skin, natural face serum, face serum dark spots, diy face serum anti aging, diy face serum young living, diy face serum for oily skin, diy face serum homemade, diy face serum dry
- Homemade Sunscreen Lotion Bars…these homemade sunscreen lotion bars are non-toxic, easy to make and portable! sunscreen natural nontoxic
- ive heard from a lot of people that this is the best lotion ever. finally found the recipe 🙂 This IS a good recipe. I had a student give me some for Christmas and it ROCKS!(by Pinner)
- Whipped Coconut Body Lotion