Photo via: lechicchicboom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- Clear Complexion: 1tbsp. citrus juice and 1tbsp. baking soda. Combine the citrus juice and baking soda, it will fizz a lot so stir until the bubbling lessens. Apply to your face and then leave on for 20min. and then rinse. Benefits: citrus exfoliates and brightens and helps keep pores clean. Baking soda takes away dead skin cells and helps to prevent blackheads.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Tip 4 Put your nail polish in the fridge for 15 minutes before use. It will go on smoother.
- How to Create a Mudroom in the Kitchen. An empty corner of the kitchen was transformed into a functional mudroom with a bench, coat hooks, cookbook shelves, and storage cabinets.
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!