Photo via: offthegridnews.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Incredible Health Benefits of Ginger! An ancient spice used in multiple cultures for thousands of years, especially popularized for its medicinal benefits and improved health effects. It comes in its raw, fresh root form, dried, pickled, ground and jui
- How to prepare Sole water, a miracle for your health if consumed on an empty stomach – JustBeautyTips.net
- This detailed, easy-to-follow tutorial will show you exactly what you need for the perfect herb container garden, plus walk you through the steps to planting your own container herb garden | Home for the Harvest
- If your scenario is that you are left with little time to prepare for the love day because you had such a busy week. Here is a quick,easy and budget friendly decor and breakfast treat you can do for your family.Click for the tutorial.
- Definitely have to try this out out for size. Oversized spice rack for storage of the necessary girly stuff that seems to multiply in the bathroom cabinets overnight…on the search tomorrow for the appropriate rack to do the job.
- Sage is one of the oldest medicinal plants being used since ancient Egypt. By then it was used to stop bleeding wounds and for disinfection, also having curative properties in gastric diseases. An old proverb says “who has sage in the garden does not need a doctor”, and reality perfectly reflects this sayings. In the…
- Goji Berries, The medicinal berry Also known as wolfberries, it’s high in vitamin A helping eye ailments like CATARACTS and MACULAR DEGENERATION. This berry, like many others is high in antioxidants helping to improve MEMORY, stop cellular damage and prevents HEART DISEASE. The fiber it contains helps regulate the digestive system. High in protein it’s great for building muscles and the IMMUNE SYSTEM. It has 18 AMINO ACIDS, which helps COMBAT FAT and develop the NERVOUS SYSTEM. Dherbs
- Repurposed Altoid Tin What if Kit, Emergency Repair Handy Tin.
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Ditch the chemical-laced sweeteners and try stevia. Fresh stevia is a natural sweetener thats a pretty addition to your herb garden, calorie free, and easy to grow.
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HERB GARDEN
- Herb garden village! Very fun and cute idea! Great to help get kids involved with gardening and growing your own fruit, veg and herbs!