Photo via: auracacia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- Top Essential Oils + Recipes for a Healthy Winter – A natural DIY guide to take care of your home and family through cold and flu season. All natural vapor rub, hand sanitizer and tons more! …… Fresh Mommy Blog | Spark Naturals Use code FRESHMOMMY for 10% off any order from Sparknaturals.com essentialoil essentialoils recipes
- If you’ve got tons of dry, scaly skin on the bottoms of your feet, try a Baby Foot exfoliating mask. | 21 Foot Care Tricks To Treat Your Tired And Sore Feet
- This homemade foaming face wash takes just 5 minutes to make and is a soothing, inexpensive way to wash your face with all-natural ingredients, including essential oils.
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- These stress relief teacup candles are made with a blend of essential oils meant to aid with stress relief. Not only are they great for bathtime, but they are a cute addition to any afternoon tea table.
- Single Ingredient, Budget Friendly Beauty Products // Epsom Salt Scrub with coconut oil, essential oils, and Epsom salts.
- How to Make Perfume with Essential Oils. I always smell yummy! www.StephanieBlue.com
- Poison Ivy Spray with Essential Oils | The Easy Homestead (.com)
- Its very easy to make a homemade perfume with essential oils. A fun mother/daughter project that takes just a few minutes! Very cost-effective, too!