Photo via: shabbyfufublog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here’s a great project you can do with kids and give a gift people will really treasure. There’s nothing like homemade! Clay bowls DIY craft from @aliblog on the SC Johnson blog.
- Breakfast Served Daily Chalkboard Art – Trash to Treasure Transformations – Super simple makeover – artsychicksrule.com
- shoulda been a florist // elegant Thanksgiving centerpiece // jojotastic.com
- Meet Complexion Rescue™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream, the 1Prestige Beauty Launch of 2015. A multi-tasking genius that combines skincare benefits and naturally radiant coverage in one. With SPF 30, this non-chemical, mineral based makeup product is perfect for active women on-the-go. The best of a BB, a CC, and a tinted moisturizer, Complexion Rescue is available in 10 shades on bareMinerals.com
- Things That Make You Feel Relaxed AF | From zen stones, adult coloring books to succulent gardens, zen ideas to help you feel relaxed and calm.
- 9 Simple Makeup Tricks From Experts to Make Your Eyes Pop.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- What if you could transform your body in just four minutes? You may think that it’s too good to be true,but with the 28-day Plank Challenge from Women Daily Magazine, by slowly training your body for endurance and strength you will get amazing results.
- I used the awesome Stampin’ Up! stamp sets called Beautiful You and Suite Sentiments from the upcoming 2017 Occasions Catalog to create my card to share today. I thought that the timing was …
- How to Keep Hair from Turning Green + Brittle from Chlorine DIY HowTo Tips Tricks Beauty Hair
- DIY Crayon Lipstick Recipe and Tutorial from Hey Wanderer.This is a 2 ingredient DIY Crayon Lipstick recipe – crayons and coconut oil. Note: it is recommended to use ONLY CRAYOLA CRAYONS – not generic crayons made in China that may contain lead or…
- Use the Råskog for cleaning supplies that you can wheel from room to room. | 37 Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea