Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Firecracker Cake ~ show your patriotism with this festive cake, with red, white, and blue that runs inside and out…great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July, or any occasion you want to share a little American pride!
- This darling DIY Wood Framed Flag is full of farmhouse style, and is perfect for all patriotic holidays, summer, and the whole year!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- 4th of July toes! I might start a tradition for myself to do something like this to remember my Mom
- Today we’re going to share with you how to make some great DIY 4th Of July Decor that can also be used for Memorial Day or just as a piece to celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave!
- Vintage America Party Home Decor Idea – July 4th Summer Holiday Decorating
- Vintage America Party Decor Idea – July 4th Holiday
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- Modern Patriotic Decor – wonderful fourth of july decoration to hang on your front door using Command(TM) Picture Hanging Strips
- Patriotic DIY Decor Projects. Summer, summer hacks, pool hacks, pool party ideas, Fourth of July, summer holiday
- Thinking Outside The Box There are quite a few different remodeling solutions worth pursuing. You might refurbish the attic, or put in a deck, but one of the most striking and satisfying remodel choices pertains to a kitchen remodel. The thing is, this is going to be a very expensive remodel for… Kitchen, PalletKitchenIsland, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets
- 4th of July nails – Love all the glitter but I wouldnt do all those stars! Maybe just one star.