Photo via: makeandtakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- Day 26 of listersgottalist: my dream life This is such a beautiful page. I am definitely going to create one of my own
- These Will Be The Biggest Makeup Trends Of 2017
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Lush has nothing on these beautiful bath bombs. These fizzy cupcake bath bombs look good enough to eat!
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- 27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As Possible – I know many of these are great tips, and some of them are new to me
- These 12 beyond easy beauty hacks every girl should know are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips! Now I have some cool tricks to try! Definitely pinning for later!
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant
- How to Build a Dog Potty Area…at my next house, I will have one of these. No lawn bombs.
- Removing tartar usually required a visit to your dentist, but by applying one of these natural remedies you will be able to remove it yourself in the privacy of your home.