Photo via: makeandtakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- A bath bomb is always a fun addition to your bath time. This little DIY project is an explosion of color, natural ingredients, and beautiful aroma to what is your typical, sometimes flat, water-filled tub. There are so many kinds of bath bombs you can do, and not one of them will empty your pocket. …
- Day 26 of listersgottalist: my dream life This is such a beautiful page. I am definitely going to create one of my own
- Ha! You wont believe how simple it is to clear this up WITHOUT a trip to the waiting room and a bill! Pinkeye Remedy! Wow, this will be good to know the next time somebody has pink eye.
- These Will Be The Biggest Makeup Trends Of 2017
- Hey gals! With V-Day coming around so quickly here’s one less thing to worry about! I’ve discovered 4 POPPIN’ Make Up looks you HAVE to try this year, and there’s something for everyone! Let me know which one you’ll be trying this holidays xx
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- Lush has nothing on these beautiful bath bombs. These fizzy cupcake bath bombs look good enough to eat!
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!
- 27 Ways To Make Your Groceries Last As Long As Possible – I know many of these are great tips, and some of them are new to me