Photo via: wellnessmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Makeup, skincare products, nail polishes and other beauty items you may consider storing in your fridge. Find out also how and why its good to keep your beauty products in the fridge.
- DIY Natural Shower and Bath Products; Cut out harmful chemicals from your grooming routine with these easy bath and body products you can make yourself…with only a few ingredients!
- Want to find out how to make your own reversible menu board? Subscribe at the bottom of this post (diaryofasouthernmillennial.com/adulting-part-three-cooking/) to get your free tutorial!
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- DIY Detox Bath … Once a week for 20 minutes, sit in a hot bath that contains a handful of Epsom salts, 10 drops of lavender essential oil, and a half cup of baking soda. This combo draws out toxins, lowers stress-related hormones, and balances your pH levels. DIY Beauty Health Baths Detoxes
- Use apple cider vinegar for dry, flaky, itchy scalp and also for best remedy to cure dandruff at home. Already use ACV to detox? Why not use it for other DIYS!!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Do you love castile soap and essential oils? All you need are these and a few other natural ingredients to make a natural hand soap for yourself. With essential oils, you can pick whatever scent youd like. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and will l
- Face Care Ingredients – Using natural ingredients to clean and care for your face limits your exposure to harmful chemicals and improves the health of your skin. From natural oils that replenish moisture to plant-based facial masks, you can improve the look and feel of your skin using common ingredients.
- Natural Homemade Deodorant – Learn how to make natural homemade deodorant using essential oils and other natural materials that are safe to your body.
- Get soft and shiney hair without the chemicals! Get the cheapest recipe on the internet for homemade conditioner that costs just 2¢ per batch! Plus see why other recipes dont work! :: http://DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- The tape trick! How to trim Jamberry nail wraps if youve got extras that youd like to make work for your fingernails.