Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s antique weathered nightstand brings classic style to her trendy master bedroom. Lauren elevates the look by combining a contemporary table lamp with an elegant silver tray styled with an assortment of silver glass vases. Click to see more stylish nightstands on sale now during The Home Event.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- This season, create a restful, soothing atmosphere with rosy hues and calming shades of white. Make your space even more inviting with floral throw pillows, fresh flowers and a bedside bench. Click to explore this cozy space.
- Mixing materials is one of fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s go-to tricks for styling her master bedroom. Here, she adds visual interest to her antique gray dresser with a trio of contemporary white succulent planters, metallic textured photo frames, delicate glass vases and plenty of fresh greenery. Click to see more stylish decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Form meets function in this gorgeous space, a combination craft room and feminine home office. Click to take a virtual tour of 25 beautiful craft rooms and feminine work spaces. Youll be blown away by all the storage ideas, DIY and decorating ideas from professional crafters and your favorite bloggers.
- Tips To Instantly Make Your Hair Look Thicker – Dry Shampoo – DIY Products, Step By Step Tutorials, And Tips And Tricks For Hairstyles That Make Your Hair Look Thicker. Hair Styles Like An Updo Or Braiding And Braids To Make Your Hair Look Thicker And Longer Naturally. How To Use Ponytail Hairstyles And Tips To Make Haircuts Look Thicker With More Volume. How To Get More Volume With Castor Oil, And How To Grow Thicker Hair With More Health And Strength In The Roots. http://thegoddess.com/tips-fo
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…