Photo via: myantiagingtips.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Are you looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your builder-grade mirror? Well, friends, look no further! If you’ve been following the blog, you’re well aware that we purchased a foreclosure that needed A LOT of love before we could even move in. After getting most of the larger projects out of the way, … Read more
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Some of the products we use on our skin, are not healthy for our skin. Confusing eh? These unhealthy skincare products are the reason behind why your skin suddenly feels tight, taught and sensitive. Today, Im going to be talking you through why your skin is getting that tight feeling, which un-healthy skincare products are causing it and what you can do to reverse outta, skin tight alley… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-Ju
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Best Tips for Clear Skin You Need To Be Following – Awesome Tips for Clear Skin – Check Out These Step By Step Tips and Tricks For Clear Skin. Are You Looking for Tips For Acne Scars or Home Remedies or Products For Beauty and Skincare? These Are The Best Ideas And Tutorials For How To Use Essential Oils, Facials, and Cleansers to Get Clear Skin. These Cover Blackheads, Acne Scars, And Big Pores and They Are All DIY – thegoddess.com/best-tips-clear-skin
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- We all have millions of skin pores on our skin but they are not visible with naked eye but as your get older or sometimes because of other factors also pores become visible on your skin and looks really bad but they are not permanent if you want you can shrink them. Although there are …
- Scabs form as part of the normal healing process of all types of skin injury. A healing wound and its scab need to be handled with gentle care, especially if they are on your face. There are steps you should take so that your skin heals without permanent scars or other blemishes. | Tips for Healing Scabs on Your Face from LoveToKnow