Photo via: homedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre adds a touch of farmhouse style to her on-trend master bedroom by combining a beige tufted linen bench with natural fiber baskets. A glamorous metallic floor mirror and geometric-patterned throw pillows combine to give this classic look a modern twist. Click to see more farmhouse decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s antique weathered nightstand brings classic style to her trendy master bedroom. Lauren elevates the look by combining a contemporary table lamp with an elegant silver tray styled with an assortment of silver glass vases. Click to see more stylish nightstands on sale now during The Home Event.
- Mixing materials is one of fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s go-to tricks for styling her master bedroom. Here, she adds visual interest to her antique gray dresser with a trio of contemporary white succulent planters, metallic textured photo frames, delicate glass vases and plenty of fresh greenery. Click to see more stylish decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- This season, create a restful, soothing atmosphere with rosy hues and calming shades of white. Make your space even more inviting with floral throw pillows, fresh flowers and a bedside bench. Click to explore this cozy space.
- How to make a farmhouse style DIY towel rack or coat rack. This easy DIY wood towel rack adds function and pretty decor for a bathroom. Click to get the tutorial!
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- This hair style is definitely synonymous with the buxom starlets of the 40s, but it is definitely a look worth trying right now! This would be a great alternative to an up-do for a formal event or even with your fave cut-offs and sandals for a picnic.
- Pinterest’s Favorite Nude Im sure by now youve seen that image of a girl putting on this YSL nude lipstick. I think it has probably sold thousands of tubes of Nude Beige. ELFs lipstick is the closest dupe, though Maybelline Lipstick in Born With it is also close; its a bit less pigmented with a little shimmer. Try: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté in Nude Beige, $34 e.l.f. Mineral Mineral Lipstick in Runway Pink, $5
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- DIY Modern Farmhouse Projects! • Lots of tips, ideas and tutorials on how to achieve that modern farmhouse look for your home!