Photo via: collegefashion.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Ice Cube Facial DIY Tips Tricks HowTo Beauty Skin Facials IceCubes Health
- How to Use Essential Oils ~ Orange Essential Oil is used for everything from a DIY facial toner to pest repellent! Here are my favorite 20 Orange Essential Oil Uses!
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- Top 10 Best Anti-Aging Facial Masks for 2017 Natural botox wrinkle free banana mask anti-aging-secret…
- Turmeric For Facial Hair Remedies – Mix some turmeric with milk to make a thick paste. Then apply it on your face. After it dries off, rub it off using gentle c
- I’m really excited to share my homemade facial cleanser. Like many, I have acne-prone skin (which fluctuates with hormones) and winter-eczema. Since using a combo my homemade facial cleanser and homemade face moisturizer, my hormonal pimples, and eczema are no more–I’m not kidding. I’ve really had great results with this combo, and I sincerely hope someone …
- Theres a BILLION choices out there when it comes to SKINCARE. This is the ULTIMATE guide you will ever need to help you choose which facial exfoliate is BEST for your awesome skin!
- Make your own Oatmeal Lavender Facial Scrub using lavender essential oil. from Amaranth & Kale www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- DIY Charcoal Peel-Off Mask | Blackhead Peel Off Mask | Homemade Charcoal Mask | Exfoliating Facial DIY | Peel Off Face Mask | Acne Mask
- Facial Exercises for Droopy Eye Lids
- Flights Of Delight | Natural Facial Toner DIY | pH Balancing | http://www.flightsofdelight.com
- A luxurious homemade rose facial cream to fight off dryness and aging (in a recipe from India)